It’s finals week and this past weekend I did absolutely nothing to prepare, because I didn’t realize that I have two finals on Wednesday…so dinner was easy, and this blog post will be short. I hope everyone is doing well, and if you are taking finals don’t forget to take a break and eat!
Super Easy Beef Teriyaki
Beef sirloin, cubed1 bell pepper, cubed
1 onion, cubed
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/3 cup jar Teriyaki sauce
Beef bouillon cube
Frozen Stir-fry vegetables (optional)
Crushed Red Pepper
1. Cook the rice according to directions.
2. Over low heat, add in the EVOO and minced garlic. Saute for about 30 seconds, and then add in the onion and bell pepper.
3. Now add in the sirloin and seasoning, and turn the heat up to medium high. Cook until the meat is no longer pink on the outside.
4. Add in stir fry vegetables if you choose to use some, teriyaki sauce and the bouillon cube.
5. Cook for 3-5 minutes longer (long enough for the bouillon cube to disappear, and the stir fry veggies to be cooked).