I always tend to have too many potatoes, and need to find a way to hurry up and use them all before they sprout eyeballs. This recipe is my go-to recipe when wanting to clean out my potato stock, because it is not only delicious but pretty much goes with anything. I love eating mine just plain, my fiancee likes to eat them with ketchup, and my dad likes to eat it with salsa. Whichever way you choose to enjoy this dish, it is always yummy. I hope everyone enjoys this recipe as much as I do!
Garlic Italian Roasted Potatoes
2 large potatoes, or 4 small potatoes (or however many you want to use), chunked
1 onion, chunked
4 cloves garlic, minced
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a shallow cooking dish, spray bottom with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine chunked onion and potatoes and drizzle with EVOO.
4. Cover the potatoes evenly with minced garlic, and seasoning.
5. Use a spoon to mix the potatoes together to make sure that they are all evenly seasoned.
6. Cook in oven for about 40 minutes, stirring half way through. When a fork can easily pierce the potato, it is ready.