Oh, how I adore Pinterest. I don’t know how anyone cooked, worked out, planned their wedding or had a child before Pinterest. I was having a hard time deciding what type of dessert I wanted to take to my family Christmas party this year, and I went onto Pinterest and picked the first most delicious dessert that I saw. That just so happened to be Peppermint Oreo Fudge brought to you by Something Swanky. It was so delicious and very easy to make. The only problem I had, is that I was hard headed and refused to use parchment paper and it was really hard to cut out. Everyone loved this fudge, the taste wasn’t overruled by peppermint. Just enough. This could be made anytime of year, it doesn’t have to be Christmas!
Peppermint Oreo Fudge
1 bag Milk Chocolate Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
1 cup chocolate chips
1 bag candy Cane Hershey Kisses, unwrapped (or any peppermint chocolate)
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups crushed Oreos (I put mine in a food processor)
2 – 14 oz cans sweetened milk
1. Prepare 9×13 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and spray the paper with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium sauce pan, over LOW heat combine the milk chocolate Hershey kisses, chocolate chips, and 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
3. Stir until melted and smooth. Once melted, add in 1 cup of crushed Oreos.
4. Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared dish.
5. In another medium sauce pan (or clean out the one you used), stir over low heat the candy cane kisses (or any peppermint chocolate you choose), white chocolate chips, and 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
6. Once smooth, pour the peppermint mixture over the chocolate mixture.
7. Sprinkle the remaining Oreo crumbs over the top and lightly press into the fudge.
8. Let cool overnight in the fridge, and allow to set out about 1 hour before you decide to cut it.