I hope everyone enjoyed my short brief explanation of bok choy the other day. I’ve got another recipe for you to try out! This one tastes very “vegetable-y”…that’s the only way I know how to explain it. But, I found it very tastey!
Roasted Bok Choy
8 Bok Choy Pieces, ends trimmed
No-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
3. Lay out the pieces of bok choy and drizzle with EVOO. Use a kitchen brush to evenly spread the bok choy with the EVOO on BOTH sides.
4. On one side, season with the Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Repeat on opposite side.
5. Before placing in oven, use the juice of one lemon on top of the bok choy.
6. Allow to cook for about 6 minutes, until the greens of the bok choy are wilted.