My boyfriend definitely has a sweet teeth, and he loves everything super sweet. These brownies are a tad bit too sweet for me, and I can honestly say that I can’t even eat much of them! But, if you’ve got a sweet-tooth, or know someone who does, these brownies are perfect for them!
Sweet Tooth Brownies
½ cup of butter
1 cup sugar
½ cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
White chocolate pieces
¼ cup of chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Place butter in large microwave safe bowl and melt. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and butter together in a mixer and mix until well blended.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt and blend well.
- Spread in prepared baking dish.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean (about 25 to 30 minutes).
- Spread marshmallows, white chocolate, and nuts (if you choose) on top of brownies and cook for about three more minutes so the white chocolate can melt (I broiled mine to get the roasted marshmallow flavor).